Ask Me Anything
Can you breakdown the stages of a women’s menstrual cycle, and how training volume/intensity should be adapted to their cycle?
I tackle this question by discussing why in my opinion you can't actually adequately adapt training to an individual's menstrual cycle. To do so, I cover all of this and more:
- Menstrual life cycle & the huge degree of individual variance
- The influence of various hormonal adaptions such as birth control, exogenous hormones & training
- Why lab work is hard to do
- Training for your own individual menstrual cycle including controlling inflammation
- Some key biofeedback markers to track and follow
If you like what you see, feel free to share. If you have any questions you'd like me to cover please feel free to shoot me a message.
Video Location: Android Bodies
FB: Android Bodies Inc.
Video by: Alora Griffiths
FB: Alora Griffiths