Ask Me Anything
Internal and External Variables for Female Hair Loss (including androgen use)
From hats to hormones, seasonal changes to genetics, there are a lot of internal and external variables that make this topic a complicated one!
To get to the root of female hair loss, within the video I talk about →
- Why hair loss is more than just about androgens
- The multi-factorial basis of hair loss
- Internal & external variables that contribute to hair loss including
- Some factors that aren't often get considered
- My own experience with PCOS, hair loss, and frustrations with physicians
- Androgenic alopecia (AA), PCOS & anabolic-androgenic hormones
- The combination effect: managing individual precursors & variables for AA
- Various treatment routes for AA
- Why knowing the ingredients of your hair products matters
- PEDs and their influence on hair loss
If you like what you see, feel free to share. If you have any questions you'd like me to cover please feel free to shoot me a message.
Video Location: Android Bodies
FB: Android Bodies Inc.
Video by: Alora Griffiths
FB: Alora Griffiths